Walker Ridge Gathering System
- Location: Extends southward from Ship Shoal 332A into parts of Ship Shoal, Ewing Banks, Green Canyon and Walker Ridge
- Capacity: 120 million cubic feet of gas per day
- Bi-Directional Points: Ship Shoal - 332A, Jack-St. Malo (WR718), Big Foot (WR29), and Stones (WR508)
- Diameter: 10-inch and 8-inch
- Length: 154 miles
- Start Up: October 2014
- Ownership: 100% Enbridge Offshore Facilities, LLC, a limited liability company owned 100% by Enbridge Offshore (Gas Transmission) L.L.C.